Friday, August 8, 2008

The Last Friday

0f the Summer was today and so we kept Jack with us. Doesn't mean we all slept in but I won't go into the troubles that the Relle Clan is having adjusting to our new life (that we all HATE)...
Watters was having a Back to School Show this morning and they really wanted Jack to be there so I took him over and we watched it together. I also won't go there regarding the lady in overalls leading the show...I think the picture says enough...The older kids are in the front participating and Jack's class is that group on the front row. I had him in uniform....Good to know that obviously Fridays are uniform free.
Here we are watching but I'm not sure how since we had been up since 5 that morning with many wakings during the night. Made her seem even more strange since we were delirious.
Tonight before Jack went to bed he ran into his playroom to give me a hug and kiss....and we butted heads hard instead. Nick had to get both of us Oweys (spelling?) for our injuries.
You can't see it good but he sure got a red, swollen knot. It is shiny because we put the Hyland's Bumps and Bruises Cream on it. Check out the injury on his lip....first Watters (notice I don't refer to it as Daycare...neither should you because it makes me tear up....so Watters Montessori School it is)...something about getting injured on the rug during Yoga....I'll go with it...but really...Yoga?!?

No comments: