Saturday, August 30, 2008

Who Needs a Big Kid TV?

No picture here...just an update on the Relle Clan...

Jack still wasn't sleeping which translates to us not being able to sleep. We had tried to make him an appointment the week before and even on Thursday, but with us not getting off til 4:15 that wasn't an option...guess from now on it will always have to be after hour clinics. But Thursday night he was coughing so hard he threw up all over the carpet in our room (which is where the title comes from....TV down the list 2 spots...beat out by #1 chimney repair and #2 replace carpet in house). Nick was able to get him a 3:30 appointment (I wish I could have gone with Jack because my throat was killing me so maybe Dr. Mathieu's would have hooked me up) which thanks to the alternate specials schedule he was able to make it to....allergies was the diagnosis so now he is on Zytec....and Dr. Mathieu's gave us some advice on his night terrors, milk addiction, falling a lot, & his small vocabulary for his age.

I got home around 9:30 Friday night (having not seen Jack since breakfast that morning) from my orb room (aka: room with no window and no cell phone reception) and by 10:15 the whole clan was down for the night. Jack slept the whole night and so did Nick (glad for them because they both needed it)...but not me...I was up all night with gallstones. Essentially I was in labor all night without any baby to show for it. Should have gone for assistance...but I am stubborn. My own fault too...caused by multiple births (not me) or obesity (ding, ding, ding) and attacks are often onset by fatty foods (ding, ding, ding again...the amount of fast food we have put away with returning to hell...I mean work...is for sure the culprit)...so here I am typing with a swollen belly, vile in my throat, starving because all I have eaten was baked chicken and rice, and a few "contractions" from time to time.

Oh yeah...and someone stole our credit card number and has been using it...the fraud department called tonight...so our card has been cancelled, they are sending us a new one, and now we get to deal with fixing the charges they put on the card.

LIFE IS AWESOME!!!

No comments: