Here is a sampling of the Holiday pictures we took last weekend. I might have gone overboard putting so many...but it was hard to pick out my favorite- favorites!
The Relle's
Nick, Jack, and Jenn
Enough of the family shots...I know who everyone really wants to see....and look at that face...couldn't argue with ya.
He's so sophisticated!
And silly!
Not to sure about why Nick was dressed up in that funny read coat and gloves.
Keeping them out of his mouth was quit a challenge.
I know...it looks like it was Photoshopped...but Nick's heart still racing is proof that is wasn't. Scary, but he did good despite the height.
This was more like it for Jack..being able to crawl around in the boxes.
Ho! Ho! Ho!
2 comments:
I love the one in the lights! It's precious! You know he would totally do that on his own.
I think he is the cutest baby and not just because he is my only grandchild. I agree the Christmas lights are cute but my favorite is the santa hat.
Post a Comment