We had Jack's Louisiana Birthday Party on Sunday because of the St. Patrick's Day Parade being on Saturday. It was a beautiful day, the house looked great, the food and drinks were tasty, and the crowd was huge (40) and perfect. The Birthday Boy slept into the party a little bit but it was totally worth it because once he woke up he was in full party mood. We played inside, outside, ate, did the cake, took some pictures, and then it was time to open the ton of presents that Jack got. His birthday was a huge success...can't wait til next year!
Jack wake up from his nap, we got him dressed, combed his hair, then he walked out with Nick to see all the people who were there to celebrate him. For just waking up and not being used to crowds...his reaction was priceless.
The weather was perfect so the majority of the day by most was spent visiting in the backyard and even tossing the football around.
After playing outside Jack came in to play with some of his toys in the living room. Can't you tell by his face that he was in a party mood and loving that everyone's attention was on him...what's new?!?
Jack sure is loved!
I mean could the smile get any bigger? I think he knew more cake was coming his way. Hope he doesn't expect sweets now that his birthday is over.
His smile quickly faded when the huge crowd started singing to him. He didn't cry...but he sure looked confused with what was going on.
I guess the song and crowd wasn't enough to stop his sweet tooth appetite.
He's such a good sharer.
Look behind Nick at all the gifts...Jack got a ton of great books, puzzles, clothes, and toys. Nick's favorite was the matching outfits that Grandma Relle got for them.
Out of all the toys that he got...all weekend all he wanted to play with was these two blue cups. You never saw him walking around the house without them.
The McMahon Family. We were really excited that Billy, Leslie, Savannah, and Carter made the trip in from Arkansas to finally meet Jack in person.
The Antie-Nolan Family
The Martinez Family came and Jack sure enjoyed playing with little Mac.
Uncle Jeffrey wasn't sure if he was going to be able to make it...but he did and we sure were glad.
3 comments:
Looks like fun and I love the cake!
Jacked racked up on the presents! Where are you going to put them all?! Jack is so lucky to have such a sweet family.
I put an "ed" on the end of Jack! I wish you could edit your comments! Sorry Jenn, I know you hate typos :)
Post a Comment