The Relle Clan would like to thank all of those that love Jack and offer him such wonderful things BUT we are going to have to put a temporary hold on accepting anymore gifts. This afternoon Nick and I spent the majority of our time trying to find places to put all the clothes, toys, books, puzzles, and other odds and ends...and honestly we are out of room. Every closet, drawer, cabinet, under every bed, the attic, and the garage are full to the max. Therefore, until Jack has outgrown what he has we are just going to say thanks for thinking of us, but no gifts please. Of course we will always accept gifts in the form of cash, check, gift card, savings bonds, or 529 donations. Off to continue our Spring Cleaning.
Love,
The Relle Clan
3 comments:
I guess I will have to return that "BIG" present I got him yesterday.
Return away unless it is a nominal gift or a storage shed for us to clear out some space for new stuff. Jack says, "Thanks for the thought though."
Oh no it was a big trampoline for the backyard.
Blake
Post a Comment