Today was Jack's last Gymboree Class. When registering for the Summer I thought about prorating it since I knew I'd be returning to work prior to the session end...but decided to schedule make ups on Saturdays so that Jack would have something familiar that he loved to do on the weekends. Even with my gallstone pain and the LSU game on the Relle Clan loaded up and headed to say good-by to Gymbo.

The boy knows his colors...he made sure to pick the yellow rocker to go with his purple
LSU shirt.

Today we were "
Rockin and Rollin".

I mean look at his face...how could you not LOVE this boy. I hate that he is going to be missing out on
Gymboree this year.

Rolling the ball down the ramp.

Fitting it through the hole to go down the ramp.

A little adventure through the tunnel.

Helping to clean up.

We love the "Grand Ole Duke of York".

What a great Dad...
Tivoing the first
LSU Game (which he has been waiting for since the Championship last January) to spend time with Jack at
Gymboree...

We LOVE Mrs. Linda! She has been Jack's teacher since he started
Gymboree at 3 months and no matter how sad he is...usually mentioning Mrs. Linda or
Gymbo will put a smile on his face, or he breaks out in a
Gymboree Dance.

We wanted to get him a little something to remind him of his fun times at
Gymboree so today we let him pick out a
Gymbo doll...we gave him 3 to pick from and this one made him smile for some odd reason when it made it's psycho laughing sound....so that was the one he got.

Hugs!

And Kisses!
Thanks Linda, Mary Ellen, and Rosann for a wonderful year at Gymboree...Jack truly loved every class and blossomed so much....and I loved your adult company during the week. Here is hoping we are able to figure something out for this year and if not...see you next Summer!
1 comment:
Love the last photo!
Post a Comment