Yep, you read the title right...Nick and Jack went on a playdate today with Rob and Luke to see the Rough Riders play. I didn't know what to do with my time alone....most things require money so I decided to hang back, take my time showering and drying my hair, do my nails, and a few other things around the house....it was nice but I missed my boy (oh I mean boys).

As if the Daddy
playdate wasn't enough...they wore matching
Italia Jerseys from Nick and
I's Summer in Europe. Our little boy we brought back is finally big enough to wear the shirt we brought back for him.

Check out Jack's new shoes because he won't be wearing them again. We bought them on sale awhile back and they were too big. Pull them out now and they are either too small, or he just doesn't like the way he feels. He would walk a bit, pull them off, then want them back. By the 4
th time...we were done with them. Maybe we'll try another day.

Here are Nick and Jack at the game. They had lawn tickets which included a hat and hot dog (for Nick)-Jack had a packed lunch compliments of Mom.

Here is Luke and his Dad -Rob...looks like they had a packed lunch too. Thanks for including the boys on your outing! Can't wait for you to do it again...next time I think I'll go see a chick flick at the movies...maybe Tina can join me on a
playdate by ourselves.
The weather was really hot so afterward they headed to the food court to cool off and snack some more, did a little walking, and then it was time to head home for a much needed nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment