Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation Slide Show

Here is Jack in his two new souvenir shirts from vacation. They are a little big, but after washing and with how quickly he is growing they will fit perfect in no time. We watched the video this morning from the camcorder and it was hilarious. Sadly, I'm not sure when I will be able to share it because Nick had to turn in his Richardson laptop so they would send his paycheck and the laptop we have is lacking the plug...we'll see what we can do. Til then just make a movie in your mind! :)

"Thanks for my trip and souvenirs. Ya'll are the best parents in the whole, wide World!"
"You would think the 300 pictures you took in 2 days would be enough...not for my Mom."
"Is this the pose you are trying to get Mom?!?"
"After that ostrich I'm lucky to be standing here in this shirt and think I deserve way more than just a shirt and magnet from the Wildlife Ranch...maybe a pet zebra would be sufficient."

Here is the link to the Kodak Album with all the pictures. Warning: There are a lot so go to the bathroom and grab a snack.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=i2bsow6.8f9l02aq&x=1&y=-nnr30j&localeid=en_US

Happy Anniversary Nick! I love you!

1 comment:

Team Andersen said...

Looks like y'all had an awesome family vacation! Way to go Jen...you are the best researcher. Happy Anniversary & we hope to catch up with y'all next month if you head home.

Love,
Kellie, Jay & Nola