Sunday, June 29, 2008

Top Ten Things

Here are my Top Ten Things that I LOVE about Jack at this moment in time in no particular order.

1. I love that when Jack sees shoes or socks-he turns around and backs up into your lap.

2. I love that he knows that the doors, cabinets, garbage can, etc. are supposed to be closed so he won't take another step until he has closed it, or instructed for you to close it. Wonder where he gets that from?

3. I love that he knows the proper way to use daily utensils (comb, thermometer, lotion, etc.). As soon as he gets his hands on them away he goes...

4. I love that he follows directions (for the most part) and will throw things away, pick things up, and take things to people. Makes my life easier!

5. I love that he sometimes sits in his chair while wiggling his feet and toying with his fingers when he is waiting on things or is bored.

6. I love that he has a new chuckling laugh that he does anything time he thinks things are funny or anytime he hears others laughing. It is infectious!

7. I love it that when music is playing he drops everything to bust a move. Don't know where he got it...but the boy has rhythm.

8. I love that he enjoys reading as much as he does and has started to put the books back on the shelf. His teachers are going to love him...I hope!

9. I love that he gets so excited when we are going anywhere. You can't say bye-bye, pick up your keys, or put on your shoes for that matter without him running to the back door ready to go.

10. I love that at night after his milk he has a routine that melts your heart...kisses and hugs me and walks towards Nick in the entry way. He will turn around about 5 times to wave good-bye to me before taking off down the hall. As he enters the hall you see his sweet little hand sticking back around the corner with his little face popping out soon after to give that last wave good-night. LOVE IT!

No comments: